Discover the famous "Halong Bay on Land" with this tour. Immerse yourself in the incredible views of Hoa Lu and Tam Coc which are two of the most picturesque spots in North Vietnam.
Located in Ninh Binh province, 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are the 2 most picturesque spots in Northern Vietnam. Hoa Lu is the ancient capital of Vietnam during the Dinh and Le dynasties from 968 AD to 1010 AD. At Hoa Lu, you can visit the temples of Dinh and Le dynasties which nearly 1000 years old. Over there, you can admire the unique architectures from the ancient times.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you wll head to Tam Coc, which means 3 caves, is also known as ‘’Ha Long Bay on the land’’ because of its beautiful scenery and charm. Go on a sampan boat to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Explore the 3 caves, Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang Ba, and look at the amazing limestone karsts.
What You Get
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Full Day Tour
Ages 10 years and above
Ages 3 to 9 years
Free for children below 3 years old (share seat with parent)
1st child (age 3 to 9): Child Pricing
2nd child onwards (age 3 to 9): Adult Pricing
Tour price includes:
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel by air-conditioned bus in Hanoi Old Quarter area.
- Entrance fees and boat fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- English speaking tour guide.
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Please bring along a hat or an umbrella, sunscreen, sunglasses, cash
- Free of charge for children below the age of 3.
- 2 adults can only bring 1 child below the age of 3 (Free of Charge). The second child will be charged at the child rate.
How to buy
1. Indicate preferred date of tour and purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form here for booking of the Premium tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a separate e-voucher within 3 working days
4. Present e-voucher for verification to tour guide
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
All guests will be picked up and dropped off only if their hotels are located in Ha Noi Old Quarter. If you stay outside Ha Noi Old Quarter, please make your own way to meet at APT Travel No. 07 Hang Chieu, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi. Alternatively, we can arrange pick up for you at an additional charge, to be paid directly to the driver.