Wander sleepy alleyways and streets brimming with history to discover the secrets behind Hoi An's Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese and Portuguese influence in the city.
- Head out for a cultural journey by foot discovering the hidden gems alongside the must-see highlights in one in-depth journey.
- Wander sleepy alleyways and streets brimming with history to discover the secrets behind Hoi An's Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese and Portuguese influence in the city.
Begin your tour of Hoi An, a former trading port that welcomed Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab merchants between the 16th to 18th centuries. Today Hoi An is famous for its restored architecture, homemade silk, expert tailors and delicious noodles and seafood. Its relaxed vibe and pedestrian streets make this town a pleasure to walk around and discover new things.
The tour includes stops at several famous landmarks. The first is Chua Ong Pagoda, dating back to 1653 and built in honor of the Chinese general Quan Cong, who is worshipped by many as a symbol of loyalty and justice.
Next, pop into Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, to see the Jinshang Temple which is dedicated to the goddess of the sea and the protector of sailors. From there it’s a short walk to Tan Ky House, a 200 year old ancestral house and finally, stroll across the often photographed 17th century covered bridge built by Japanese craftsmen. The beautifully built bridge doubles as a temple and is a major landmark of Hoi An. End your afternoon with a boat trip along Thu Bon river.
- Visit the highlights of Hoi An’s ancient town
- Jinshang Tempe - dedicated to the goddess of the sea and protector of sailors
- Suitable for all clients with an interest in culture
- See the Japanese covered bridge
- Enjoy a relaxing boat trip on the Thu Bon river
Tour Duration: 01:30PM - 05:30PM
What You Get
- English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Boat Trip
- Travel Insurance
- Services & Drinks (if not mentioned in the itinerary)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Pick-up and Drop-off Point at Hotels in Hoi An Town Centre
- Please bring hat/ umbrella and be prepared for rainy season or high temperatures during summer season. Drinking water is highly encouraged during summer months.
- This is a shared tour, there will be other travellers particpating in this tour
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before boarding the vehicle
- The tour is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.