Explore around the biggest lake in Hanoi. It will be a lot of fun to travel around relaxingly and safely with our local drivers and guide.
We pick you up from your hotel then meet our guide will tell you the best way to sit on the back of the scooter for safety. Then we go to a great spot to check out the longest ceramic mural wall in the world as by Guinness book of world records. Before going off to see Long Bien Bridge just as dusk is setting into Hanoi.
This is a great way to see parts of the city that most tourists don't get to see or even hear about. See the famous B52 lake, hear the story about how Presidential candidate John McCain was shot out of the sky and captured and held a prisoner for 5 years in Hanoi. Learn about the amazing history of West Lake. Capture some amazing photos of West lake just as the sun is setting over Tran Vu Pagoda.
Then we take you to the most popular street stalls, hidden alleyways and of course where the locals love to hang out with their friends. We stop for dinner, drinks, and snacks all along the way as we cruise around the west lake. The best way to travel around a west lake, Hanoi is by scooters, you will experience the authentic Hanoi more than you ever would with a hot crowded tour bus. Cruising around on the back of a motorbike with a Taste of Hanoi foodie guides, you will have a unique and exciting touch of Hanoi experiencing the past, present and future.
Riding pillion behind our driver will take you to the must-see landmarks away from the tourist areas that only a true native Hanoian knows. Some of the places include West Lake Sunset, Long Bien Bridge, West Lake, Phu Tay ho temple and dinner at a special restaurant.
- Enjoy Motorbike ride
- Explore Hanoi
Tour Start Time: 16:30hrs
Duration: 4.5 Hours
What You Get
- Guest Pick up
- English speaking guide
- Fun and informative motorbike tour
- All drinks ordered by your guide and meals
- Gratuities for tour guides or drivers and other personal expenses.
- What to wear: We would recommend sturdy outdoor clothing and footwear.
- Operate all year round. Except for the Vietnamese New Year
- Group Size 8 Pax max.
- We can provide food substitutions for vegetarians on ALL tours and food allergies but you need to inform us in advance.
- We will taste really delicious food along the way so you should keep your space in your belly when you are coming on our tour.
- You will be driven by an experiment local guide or local drivers. You just need to relax and enjoy the tour.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off at centrally located hotels in Hanoi.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.