Through French occupation for over 100 years, war, starvation, hardship, depression, and repression, beer has been there soothing the woes of the Vietnamese people.
Our beer tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. We will gather all of the clients for this craft beer adventure before we head out. Then we get into the minibus and go to each stop for tasting great craft beers here in Hanoi.
Also, this is a great way to see parts of the city that most tourists don't get to see or even hear about. Whether you’re a craft beer newcomer or a craft beer expert, you’re sure to enjoy a tour of local microbreweries, lively beer conversations, and the opportunity to sample the work of our local brewmasters. Our tour guides will share their knowledge and enthusiasm for our local craft beer scene.
The Original Craft Beer Tour of Hanoi will give you a lot of fun to travel around Hanoi relaxingly, safely through busy traffic in our air-conditioned minibus, with our English-speaking guide. You will taste 12 craft beers during our tour and also include finger foods along the way. There is a vegetarian option as well. You’ll savour samplings of our local brews, and meeting new friends during our relaxed and comfortable tour.
Step out of the Old Town to discover some fantastic local brews and craft beer stops around Hanoi by our relaxing and comfortable minibus with air conditioning and our local experienced and friendly drivers. No matter what season is, no matter if it is a hot day or stormy day.
- Savour local beer
- Explore Hanoi
Tour Start Time: 16:00hrs
Duration: 5 Hours
What You Get
- Taste three amazing craft beers at each stop that we go to
- 4 stops for a grand total of 12 craft beers during our tour
- Finger foods along the way
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off by minibus from your hotel in the old town
- Additional snacks
- Additional beverages
- Additional craft beers, souvenirs
- Tips and gratuities for your guide
- All tour guests would need to be over 18 years old.
- Operate all year round. Except for the Vietnamese New Year
- The tour operates Monday - Sunday, starting at 16:00 - 21:00 approx depending upon traffic conditions
- Our mode of travel will be in a minibus for the tour. We will be doing some very light walking from the bus to the craft beer venues. So this is not too much walking just amazing craft beer tastings
- Group Size Maximum for the tour is 12 people, with a Minimum tour booking of 3 people per tour
- Operator can provide food substitutions for vegetarians on all tours and food allergies but you need to inform us in advance
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.