Hanoi Food Morning Walking Tour
Our food walking tour is the best choice to explore the real Hanoi with the charming French corners, the Old Quarter, bustling local markets and indulge in the local atmosphere while tasting amazing authentic Hanoi street food and drinks.
At 08:30 meet up with your personal English speaking guide at the Dong Xuan market, next to Sacombank ATM machine. From there we explore the market, then stroll around a selection of the original 36 trading streets of old Hanoi. With the charming French Architecture as a backdrop and the sound of the bustling atmosphere whilst tasting Hanoi Old Quater’s best authentic local foods. Our walk then continues along both high streets and in Hanoi's famous alleyways, exploring deep off the beaten path in Hanoi Old Quarter, where vendors express their Vietnamese culture through the traditions of their unique cuisine. You will taste approximately 30 dishes along the way on our food walking tour and our final destination will be a viewing place of Hoan Kiem lake where you can taste the wide selection of local delicacies we bought directly from the vendors. The tour will last 4 hours+ depending upon group size.
- Visit the Old Quarter
- Visit to local landmarks
Tour Start Time: 08:30hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- English speaking foodie guide
- Drinks ordered by your guide
- All food en route
- What to wear: You should wear comfortable clothes and shoes because this tour will be done all by foot.
- Operate all year round. Except for the Vietnamese New Year
- Note: We advise you not to have breakfast before you join our tour. We ensure the food is hygienically handled and provide a comfortable venue for the tastings.
- We can provide food substitutions for vegetarians on all tours and food allergies but you need to inform us in advance. We will taste really delicious food along the way so you should keep an empty belly when you are coming on our tour.
- The local foodie guide will teach you how to cross safely the streets even you are on your first day in Vietnam.
- Meeting Point: Sacombank ATM Machine, No 1 Dong Xuan street, front entrance of Dong Xuan Market, Corner of Dong Xuan St with Cau Dong Street.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.