Discover Hanoi City with this one-day tour! Visit many of the must-see attractions in Hanoi with this tour! Start the trip with Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake. Next, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the final resting place of Vietnam’s revolutionary leader. Look at the One Pillar Pagoda, which was modelled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi. discover the Temple of Literature, built in 1070 and dedicated to Confucius, scholars and sages. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi and functions as Vietnam’s first university as well.Take a visit to the Ethnology Museum to learn about the cultures of the 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam. The tour concludes with a visit to the legendary Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. Take in the stunning scenery and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere at Hoan Kiem Lake. Go on this one-day tour to explore Hanoi city.
07:45 hrs to 16:00 hrs
Hanoi City Tour
Ages 10 years and above
Ages 3 to 9 years
Free for children below 3 years old
1st child (age 3 to 9): Child Pricing
2nd child onwards (age 3 to 9): Adult Pricing
Hanoi City Tour with Vietnam Ethnology Museum
(Available on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
o New Year Day (1st Jan 2019)
o Vietnamese New Year (6th Feb to 10th Feb 2019)
o Independence Day/ Labour Day (28th April to 1st May 2019)
o National Day (1st Sep to 3rd Sept 2019)
How to buy
1. Indicate preferred date of tour and purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a separate e-voucher within 2 working day
4. Present e-vocuher to tour operator
· Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email
· The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour
· There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
· In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator
· Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date
· In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
About the Tour:
· Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
· Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
· The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
· Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
· Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
· Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
· Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
· Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
· Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.