Hanoi is a city famous for backstreets, narrow lanes and bustling life behind the small alleyways, where buses, cars or motorbikes can't drive through.
Be ready for an adventurous bike ride in and around this busy city:
To start the tour, you will meet up with your guide at our meeting point (106 Hang Bac street), from there, your guide will make a warm briefing about tour itinerary, safety as well as the local traffic rules before our bike ride. We make sure that you have a fun and safe trip.
From a busy city to a green farming area:
Our Backstreet Bicycle Tour of Hanoi takes you through bustle streets and local markets to some hidden Hanoi which you can’t find it by yourself. We ride around the small streets and alleyways of the old town of Hanoi to the small farming area just outside the city walls. We sit down and enjoy some drinks with our locals under the oldest bridge in Hanoi. It will be a fun, informative and authentic travel experience tour for you.
Unique local snacks and drinks along the way:
This is a perfect combination between a bike tour and a local snacks and drinks tasting. During the journey, we will taste a must-try coffee from Hanoi, Egg Coffee, iced- green tea or soft drinks. Moreover, you will have a chance to try some local the most special snacks banh ran ngot, bo bia, Kem com. Join us for such an amazing and authentic experience.
- Explore Hanoi on a bicycle
- Learn about history, culture, lifestyle and people of Hanoi
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 3 Hours
What You Get
- English speaking guides
- Local bicycle
- All snacks, drink and treat along the way
- Gratuities for tour guides or drivers and other personal expenses.
- We operate all year round. Except for the Vietnamese New Year.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.