Get ready to explore and experience Hanoi by night with your localhost. Hanoi is unlike any other cities by its history, culture and beauty- especially after dark.
Discover Hanoi’s Old Quarter step by step, bite by bite as the local way. Enjoy the vibrant nightlife Hanoi and spend a great time together with your favourite company. During the tour, you not only have the chance to discover Hanoi’s nightlife but also experience it like a true local. Visit some must-see places, enjoy some traditional food tastings, while admiring the city’s treasure after the sun goes down.
Meet up your guide at the Joseph Cathedral to start the tour. Stroll through the narrow streets and get ready to be taken to one of Hanoi’s best-kept secrets small cafe that has been around for three generations. Walk and pass by the Temple of the Jade Mountain, Hoan Kiem Lake, and the famous Water Puppet Theatre, the freedom lady’s statue and end up your tour at one of the most lively nightlife street- Beer Corner.
When you enjoy the city like a local, you also eat as the locals do. let your guide introduce you to popular authentic dishes like papaya salad, local beer, snacks and savour a refreshing egg coffee with local atmosphere. Be ready to experience the essence of Hanoi’s nightlife from the lively atmosphere to wonderful street food and beautiful sights!
- Explore Hanoi Old Quarter
- Experience the Hanoi nightlife
Tour Start Time: 18:00hrs
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
What You Get
- All tasting food and drinks ordered by your guide
- Gratuities for tour guide and other personal expenses.
- Child aged 0-12 years pay the child rate.
- This tour operates from Mondays to Sundays.
- Group size 8 pax max.
- Meeting Point: Meeting at St Joseph Cathedral, Hanoi at 40 Nha Chung, Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.