Ha Long Bay Day Tour
Witness the magnificent World Heritage listed destination - Ha Long Bay.
Experience one of the two most beautiful karst landscapes in the tropical region. Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site containing 1,600 limestone monolithic islands with jungle vegetation, rising from the emerald ocean waters.
Join the day tour around the bay in a 4-hour cruise on a traditional junk boat. Cruise around the famous sights: Fighting Cock, Dog and Incense Burner Rocks while feasting on a Vietnamese lunch on board. After lunch, the tour heads to Thien Cung Cave, also known as the Heavenly Palace Cave, where one can admire the natural formations of stalagmite and stalactites.
What You Get
Ha Long Bay Day Tour
Age 10 and Above
Age 3 to 9 years
Free Admission for children below 3 years old
Maximum of 40 people
English speaking guide, selected hotel pick-up and drop-off (only from Hanoi old quarter), lunch, entrance fees, boat transportation
Travel insurance, personal costs, tips and gratuities, tax and drinks
- Bring hat or umbrella, camera, sunscreen, insect repellent and cash
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Ha Long has two main seasons: hot with sporadic rain from April to September and cool with some chilly wind from October to March.
- Pick up and drop off at selected hotels only from Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Please be present outside the hotel entrance 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- Free Admission for children below 3 years old (sharing seat with parent)
- 1st child (Age 3 to 9 years old) is charged at child pricing
- 2nd child (Age 3 to 9 years old) is charged at adult pricing
- Tipping is at your own discretion and is not included in the tour pricing.
- Kindly e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your hotel information
- Please note that there would be a surcharge of USD$4 per pax during peak periods, please make payment to the tour operator.
- Peak periods are as below:
o New Year Day (1st Jan 2019)
o Vietnamese New Year (6 Feb to 10Feb 2019)
o Independence Day/ Labour Day (28 April to 1st May 2019)
o National Day (1st Sept to 3rd Sept 2019)
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
3. Receive a separate email including the e-ticket from Changi Recommends
4. Present the e-ticket to the tour operator on day of tour for verification
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.
*Please note that there would be a surcharge of USD$4 per pax during peak periods, please make payment to the tour operator.
Peak Periods are as below:
-1st Jan 2019
-6th - 10th Feb 2019 (Vietnamese New Year)
-28th April - 1st May 2019 (Independence Day)
-1st Sept - 3rd Sept 2019 (National Day)
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- Red River Delta -travel through the river towards Ha Long Bay
- Ha Long Bay - visit famous sights such as Fighting Cock, Dog and Incense Burner Rocks
- Thien Cung Cave - a natural cave touted as the most beautiful primitive cave of the Bay
How to Get There
Pick up and Drop Off point
Hotels from Ha Noi Old Quarter - Hoan Kiem District only
07:45am – 08:15am
08:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs (GMT +7)