A former French hill station, located in the middle of the break-taking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa Town – Lao Chai,Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai village (L/D)
6:30 – 7:00 Tour guide pick you up at your hotel, departure to Lao Cai city via Noi Bai highway. 12:30. Arrival in Sapa town, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
13:00: Transfer to Lao chai village. Start trekking to Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
17:00 Come back to Sapa Town, having dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Cat Cat Village – Hanoi city (B/L)
7:00 Have breakfast at hotel.
9:00 Trekking from hotel to Exploring Cat Cat village of H’mong you have a chance to visit a waterfall and the hydroelectric power station built by the French, learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:30 Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant in Sapa Town.
15:00 Return to Ha Noi.
21:00 Arrive Ha Noi. Tour end.
What You Get
- A/c bus with purified water
- Meals as indicated (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D=dinner)
- English speaking guide
- All entrances
- Accommodation in 3-star hotel (twin/double share)
- VAT (10%)
- Drinks and other meals not indicated in the program.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping).
- Tipping/ Gratuities.
- Single Supplement.
- Optional activities: Bac Ha market day trip: 550.000VND/pax ( ~25usd/pax )
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
How to Get There
All guests will be picked up and dropped off if their hotels are located in Hanoi Old Quarter