2D1N Ha Long Bay 4 Star Cruise
Spend 2D1N taking in the breathtaking views of Ha Long Bay as it becomes your home onboard the cruise.
Go on the 2-day 1-night cruise along Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy the tranquillity and fresh air as you cruise along Halong bay and take part in the entertaining activities on board the cruise!
Admire the unique sights of limestone karst surrounding Halong bay and see islets in different shapes such as Monster Head and Teapot. Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village while riding on a bamboo sampan or kayak your way there. You may even spot monkeys as you pass by the islands.
There are also many entertaining activities for you on the cruise. You can learn to make Vietnamese cuisine at the cooking class, play board games, have a massage or even try your luck at squid fishing from the boat. Start your morning with Tai Chi and enjoy breakfast afterwards before heading off to Sung Sot Cave, also known as Surprise Cave, where you can admire the breath-taking view of Stalactites and Stalagmites. Visit and explore Halong bay to its fullest potential!
What You Get
Price is per person
Age: 4 and above
Free of charge for 1 child under 4 years old sharing bed with parents
Shuttle bus surcharge may apply for child under 4 years old (to be paid directly to driver)
- English Speaking Guide on boat
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board: 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Mineral Water
- Service charge
- Insurance on board
- Sunset party and cooking class
- Bamboo Boat trip
- Visa Arrangements
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- 10% VAT
- Private car transfer upon request
- Original Passport
- Cash in Vietnamese Dong/ USD for personal expenses
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Swimming attire for summer
- Warm clothes for winter
- Please note that price for twin/double cabin is for per person
- Please note that Single Cabin is for one person
- Cruise Itinerary and schedule are subjected to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions
- Please note that the meals are Vietamese cuisine. Please advise if you have any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations made 7 days or less prior to tour date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- Please email any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick up and Drop Off point
Hotels from Ha Noi Old Quarter - Hoan Kiem District only
07:30am – 08:00am
07:45am (Day 1) to 05:00pm (Day 2)
If you stay outside Ha Noi Old Quarter, please make your own way to meet at APT Travel No. 07 Hang Chieu, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi. Alternatively, we can arrange pick up for you at an additional charge, to be paid directly to the driver.