Spend 2D1N taking in the breathtaking views of Ha Long Bay as it becomes your home onboard the cruise.
Go on the 2-day 1-night cruise along Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy the tranquillity and fresh air as you cruise along Halong bay and take part in the entertaining activities on board the cruise!
Admire the unique sights of limestone karst surrounding Halong bay and see islets in different shapes such as Monster Head and Teapot. Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village while riding on a bamboo sampan or kayak your way there. You may even spot monkeys as you pass by the islands.
There are also many entertaining activities for you on the cruise. You can learn to make Vietnamese cuisine at the cooking class, play board games, have a massage or even try your luck at squid fishing from the boat. Start your morning with Tai Chi and enjoy breakfast afterwards before heading off to Sung Sot Cave, also known as Surprise Cave, where you can admire the breath-taking view of Stalactites and Stalagmites. Visit and explore Halong bay to its fullest potential!
For a more detailed itinerary, please click here
What You Get
- English Speaking Guide on boat
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board: 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Mineral Water
- Service charge
- Insurance on board
- Sunset party and cooking class
- Bamboo Boat trip
- Visa Arrangements
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- 10% VAT
- Private car transfer upon request
- Original Passport
- Cash in Vietnamese Dong/ USD for personal expenses
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Swimming attire for summer
- Warm clothes for winter
- Please note that price for twin/double cabin is for per person
- Please note that Single Cabin is for one person
- Cruise Itinerary and schedule are subjected to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions
- Please note that the meals are Vietamese cuisine. Please advise if you have any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements.
- Bookings on Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Vietnam Holidays are subjected to surcharges.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
How to Get There
All guests will be picked up and dropped off if their hotels are located in Hanoi Old Quarter