Halong Bay is one of the most loved spots in Vietnam for a reason, it's gorgeous.
Our Halong Bay tour begins with a 2-hour drive with a stop along the way to use the restroom. On arrival at Tuan Chau Marina in Halong City, we board our private boat for a cruise in Halong Bay, famous for its spectacular limestone karsts jutting out of the peaceful green waters of the bay. The views are spectacular as we cruise amongst the nearly 2000 islands that fill the bay.
You will see first hand why Halong Bay has been listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site since 1994 and announced as one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature in 2011. Halong Bay means "Bay of the Descending Dragon" and legend has it that in ancient times when the Vietnamese were fighting off foreign invaders, the gods sent a family of dragons to assist in the fight. During the battle, the dragons spat out jewels that would later become the islands that now are scattered around the bay. We'll enjoy a seafood lunch on board while we cruise among the breathtaking scenery...what a way to spend the day! Soak up the majestic atmosphere from the top deck and enjoy the stunning views or relax below in comfortable surroundings.
After lunch we'll have a chance to explore Sung Sot Cave, the biggest and most beautiful grotto in Halong. After that, we will move to Titop Island and climb up to the top for epic views of the Bay.
Back on the boat, we will enjoy the sunset and an afternoon tea while cruising back to the harbour. We return to Hanoi by expressway in the late in the afternoon, where you have a chance to reflect on this memorable day.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of busy Hanoi for the relaxing pace of Halong Bay
- Cruise around on a boat, navigating the iconic lime karsts that tower above the water
- Enjoy a local seafood lunch as you pass by numerous beautiful islets
- Explore Sung Sot Cave, the most famous grotto of Halong Bay
- Climb to the top of Titop Island for epic views of the Bay
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
What You Get
- Local English speaking guide
- Round trip transportation by express highway
- Halong entrance fees
- Meals: Lunch, tea break
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for driver or guide
- Kayaking or bamboo boat.
- What to wear: Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- What to bring: Sunscreen, sunglasses and a swim suit.
- When booking, please inform us of any dietary requirements (ie. vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free).
- Children under age 6 are not permitted to join this tour.
- Pick up at centrally located hotels in Hanoi.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.