Underground Walking Tour in Seattle
Explore Seattle from a different angle and go below Pioneer Square. Take a walk through three underground passageways originally constructed in the 1890's and learn about Seattle's forgotten history.
Take this 1-hour journey back in time and allow your guide to take you below the streets of Seattle. Explore over four city blocks of historic Pioneer Square and wander through three underground passageways originally constructed in the 1890's. Learn the historical details leading to the birth of Seattle as it is known today and the decision to raise the city streets out of the swampy grounds. See where retaining walls were added alongside the streets and filled to make new roads several feet above where they originally stood.
- Please be informed that due to the nature of this tour, it is not suitable for people with mobility impairments
Tour commences hourly from 1030hrs to 1630hrs
What You Get
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
102 Cherry St, Seattle, WA 98104
Look for the black and purple Beneath the Streets sign, then take the stairs down to the reception desk.