South Lake Union Historical Cruise
Find out about Seattle's historic logging background and other fun facts about Emerald City on this fully narrated tour.
Begin your journey in the South Lake Union neighborhood, then navigate bays and canals to find out how the city evolved from a backwater logging town into an international hub of innovation and creativity. Look out for others sharing the lake with you — such as seaplanes, luxury yachts and standup paddleboarders — and keep refreshed with a full-service bar available onboard.
Around every bend, your professional guide will reveal historical secrets, from the city's old rum runners and their mischievous ways of transporting liquor in an era where it was banned, to illustrating how the 1936 U.S. men's Olympic rowing team won one of the most improbable gold medals in U.S. history. Bring the family to enjoy themselves on this informative 1.5-hour sailing.
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge but they still require tickets for accurate headcount. Should you be bringing along any children aged 3 and below, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Child tickets required
Cruise commences at 1230hrs and 1430hrs daily from 28 June to 25 October 2020.
Boarding commences 20 minutes prior to departure.
What You Get
- Return cruise through Lake Union and over to Lake Washington
- Fully narrated cruise guide
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Refreshments (available on-board to purchase)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Argosy cruise dock at AGC Marina waterfront on South Lake Union, located just south of the AGC Building.
Westlake Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109, United States