Hike through Silver Falls State Park in the morning, then spend the afternoon tasting the elegant Pinot Noir of the Willamette Valley.
In the morning, travel south of Portland as your guide takes you through the verdant landscape of Willamette Valley, known for its hazelnuts, berries, Christmas trees and Pinot Noir wine. Arrive at Silver Falls State Park, the "crown jewel" of the Oregon State Park system. Hike under, beneath, above and around waterfalls along the Trail of 10 Falls with your guide, before stopping for a picnic lunch.
After your picnic lunch, you will wander through the rolling hills of Willamette Valley, passing through charming little villages and making two stops at unique boutique wineries. You may stop at a farm stand to get farm-fresh eggs, fruits, nuts and vegetables. Finally, head back to Portland and be dropped off at your hotel.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number & Accommodation details in Portland
- Please be informed that the above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- Please be informed that you must be at least 21 years old to participate in wine tasting (ID or passport required as proof of age)
Tour commences at 0900hrs daily, except Thursday and Saturday
What You Get
- Return hotel transfers within the city of Portland
- Approximately 8-hour guided tour itinerary to Silver Falls State Park & Willamette Valley
- Lunch and refreshments
- Wine tasting fees (generally waived with bottle purchases)
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Portland hotel/accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour