Take a trip with Seattle's only donut tour.
Seattle is known for its world-class food - seafood, sushi and, of course, coffee. It can be easy to overlook other areas of the Seattle food scene; one of those areas that has been neglected far too long is Seattle donuts.
Take a donut tour of the Emerald City and discover the best Seattle has to offer. At each of the 4 most unique donut shops, you will taste a curated sample of the best donuts. Starting in Belltown and working your way towards Pike Place Market, you will be given some history around each donut shop, the surrounding area, as well as the highlights around Seattle history. You will be able to taste some of the most interesting flavors around created by professionally-trained pastry chefs, as well as some of the freshest beignets you’ve ever had. We’ll finish the tour at Pike Place Market, where you can skip the line at one of its most popular donut attractions, Daily Dozen Doughnuts.
Some of the stops on this downtown tour include Top Pot Doughnuts, Dahlia Bakery and Daily Dozen Doughnuts, all of which are authentic donut institutions.
Tour operates on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 0900hrs and 1200hrs
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Guided tour of Belltown, downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market
- Curated donut tasting
- Historic explanations of each location
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tour begins at Top Pot Doughnuts Flagship
2124 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, United States