Portland's Eastside Craft Brewery Walking Tour
Walk through Portland's craft brewery scene, the inner Eastside neighborhood, tasting beer samples spanning the gamut in style, flavors, and colors.
Meet your guide across the river from downtown Portland in the inner Eastside industrial district; the meeting point is located in the heart of so many scenes - from coffee to food, distilleries and street art. For the best of Portland's brewery innovation and history, start here, where beer (and cider) flourish and learn of Portland's craft brewing history from those who lead the way.
Walk into the hotbed of beer, through the neighborhood that borders the Willamette River and allow your guide to personally select breweries representing a trip through the past, present and future of Portland's craft brewing culture. Follow your guide through the Eastside, where you will find an assortment of beers to satisfy your personal preferences, such as sours, craft barrel-aging, Belgians, wits, imperial IPAs and more. At each brewery, your guide will lead you through the choices and let you select your favorites, offering you recommendations for a classic experience, or customized the tasting to fit your likes and dislikes. Cider options are available at each brewery for gluten-free or wheat-free tour guests, and the route is mostly flat so the walk is appropriate for all abilities.
- The total walking distance will be around 3 to 5 kilometres, with just enough beer tasting so you will know which stop you'd like to return to
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring along your passport or ID, and an umbrella (just in case it rains)
Tour commences at 1300hrs from Wednesdays to Saturdays
What You Get
- Beer samples at each brewery (with cider option)
- Locally-made snacks at one brewery stop
- Return hotel transfers
- Gratuities (typically 10-15% of tour price for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tour departs from Around Portland Tours office.
1210 SE 7th Ave, Portland, OR 97214, United States
Please be informed that the tour operator also picks up from two hotels: Hostelling International - Northwest Portland Hostel and Paramount Hotel.