Portland Downtown Deluxe Food Tour
Experience the heart of Portland’s culinary scene on this downtown foodie adventure!
Beginning as you meet your guide in Pine Street Market, your tour aims to introduce you to the highlights of Portland's flourishing food scene. Your guide will assist you in experiencing the heart of Portland’s culinary scene throughout a downtown foodie adventure. Some of the city’s biggest eating trends started downtown - from farm-to-table restaurants to PDX’s original food cart pod - making downtown an eater's delight. Throughout this walking food tour, you will visit restaurants that are James Beard Award winners, Iron Chef competitors and winners of Top Chef Masters. Come and taste the very best of what Portland’s becoming known for, including fine dining, ground-breaking food halls, delicious brews, and more.
- You will be walking for approximately 1.5 hours on this tour, so be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please be informed that this tour is not suitable for children aged 7 and below
Tour commences at 1400hrs daily
What You Get
- All food and drink tastings from participating vendors
- Expert tour guide
- Any additional food or drinks not regularly scheduled on the tour
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please meet inside Pine Street Market. Look for the orange "Food Tour" sign.
126 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, United States