Portland Art Districts Food Tour
Explore delicious eats in the Alberta Arts District, one of Portland's hippest neighbourhoods! This colorful street is lined with locally owned shops, bars and restaurants, and is a favorite hangout for locals.
After meeting your guide, head off to visit 6 different food and beverage stops ranging from local food favorites to ethnic specialties for which the arts district is becoming famous for. Along with tasty bites from different stops, learn more about the unique street art, artists, chefs, and the local history of this prized Portland community. Get your taste buds going as your guide leads you to one of Portland’s most delicious sandwich makers in town and learn why top celebrity chefs have given a big thumbs up to this shop's delicious Pork Belly Cubano. Paired with Asada fries, you’ll also get to try a beer sample from one of Portland’s awards winning microbreweries.
As you resume your food and art walk, stroll by the streets numerous murals painted by internationally-renowned street artists. Listen in as your guide describes the mural subgenres, what’s bringing these muralists to Portland and which of these street artists have now made it into world-renowned art galleries. On the last Thursday of the month, stick around after the tour to explore the “Last Thursday on Alberta” - a monthly arts district street festival.
Tour commences at 1330hrs on Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
What You Get
- Food tastings from 6 different establishments
- Professional tour guide
- Any additional food or drinks not regularly scheduled on the tour
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please meet your tour operator inside La Bonita.
2839 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, United States