Pike Place Market Chef-guided Food Tour
The Eat Seattle chef food tour takes you on a journey through the Pacific Northwest by tasting Seattle’s best artisan vendors in the famous Pike Place Market. Get the inside scoop on where chefs shop and locals hang out.
This is a unique way to explore Pike Place Market, its small businesses and savour the local delicacies. Meet your chef guide and begin your adventure by watching cheese being made as you learn about the local dairy industry. Then, head to Beecher's Mac N Cheese and Ellenos Yogurt for a tasting. Check out a secret garden that grows food, then skip the line to Pike Place Chowder. Get inspired with small business stories like that of Chukar Cherries and taste several different types of chocolate-covered cherries, including Seattle's famous Rainier cherry. Learn about bean-to-bar chocolate and where chefs buy their produce, meat, and seafood. Discover local Seattle businesses with a story that stems from a passion to source soundly and make decadent food.
- As this is a walking tour, it is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Tour commences at 1000hrs daily.
Please plan to arrive 5 minutes early to the starting point. After leaving, it's difficult to get guests caught up to the tour.
What You Get
- Samples at 10 different shops (15 different tastings)
- Chef guide
- 10% discount at all partner vendors with tour operator
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet your chef-guide outside of Simply Seattle (your chef will be wearing a black chef coat and will meet you on the street)
1600 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, United States