One-way Locks Cruise in Seattle (Departure from Seattle Central Waterfront)
Experience a boat elevator on a 2-hour cruise as your vessel raises or lowers based on the ever-changing tide.
On this one-way cruise, venture through Elliot Bay, Ballard Locks, and Lake Union. Enjoy spectacular views and experience first-hand the transition between salt and fresh water on this exciting ride. During the journey, get a feel for what it means to follow the tides of the Puget Sound, as the boat is lifted and lowered in the Ballard Locks.
Fully-narrated and full of fun facts, bring the whole family along for an entertaining and informative experience. Glide past large fishing vessels docked to unload their catch, seaplanes landing or taking off, the fascinating Gas Works Park and more.
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge but they still require tickets for accurate headcount. Should you be bringing along any children aged 3 and below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Child tickets required
Cruise commences at 1245hrs daily, except Chirstmas Day (25 December)
Boarding commences 20 minutes prior to departure at 1225hrs.
What You Get
- One-way cruise from Seattle Central Waterfront to AGC Marina on Lake Union
- On-board narration
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Argosy cruise dock at Pier 55 on the Seattle Waterfront
1101 Alaskan Way Pier 55, Suite 201, Seattle, WA 98101, United States