Witness the beauty of Mount Hood, explore Hood River Valley and marvel at the Columbia River Gorge on this small group tour through Oregon's iconic natural attractions.
Travel east of Portland through the verdant landscape of Willamette Valley, known for its hazelnuts, berries, Christmas trees, and Pinot Noir. Stop at a donut shop in the town of Sandy for coffee and morning treats before beginning your ascent of Mount Hood, the highest summit in Oregon. Spend the next hour at the historic Timberline Lodge and enjoy 1 hour of free time.
From Timberline Lodge, head to Hood River Valley. Here, feed baby pygmy goats, get a photo of Mount Hood, purchase local fruit and preserves, taste cider, or buy a huckleberry milkshake. Afterwards, visit downtown Hood River and break for lunch.
After lunch, learn about the geological history that shaped the Columbia River Gorge as you drive eastward past windsurfers in the Gorge, before stopping at a viewpoint to admire panoramic views of the Cascades. Travel westward through the Columbia Gorge and stop at Multnomah Falls, the tallest waterfall in Oregon, where you can walk up to the Benson Bridge, visit the interpretive center, buy a snack, or peruse the gift shop before heading back to Portland.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number & Accommodation details in Portland
Tour commences at 0900hrs on Wednesdays
What You Get
- Return hotel transfers within the city of Portland
- Approximately 9-hour guided tour along the Hood-Columbia Loop
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Portland hotel/accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour