Mount Saint Helens National Monument Day Tour
One of the most astonishing landscapes on the planet – Mt. St. Helens is like nowhere you’ve been before.
This isn’t just another driving tour of a beautiful landscape - we prefer to keep travelers outside the vehicle for walks and exploration. You may stop at Lewis & Clark State Park to bask in the shadow of the old-growth forests that once covered the blast zone, or at the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge to explore estuary wetlands among a symphony of birdsong.
Once in the Volcanic Monument, you’ll traverse the barren landscapes, stopping for a peaceful hike along the Hummocks Trail or to take in the still blue waters of Coldwater Lake. You will arrive with your guide to the blast-zone, just 5 miles from the crater at the Johnston Ridge Visitors Centre and Observatory. Here, you can snap some photos of the mountain while your naturalist tells the story of that fated day. You will also learn interesting and unique facts about volcanoes and their ever-changing faces. Thereafter, embark on an interpretive walk along the famous Eruption Trail, which offers sweeping views of the blast zone and crater, and teems with stunning purple lupine and other flowers in the mid-to-late summer.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Accommodation Details in Seattle
Tour departs from Seattle after the last pickup at approximately 0730hrs.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this tour is not operating till further notice. Dates will be opened for booking as soon as possible.
What You Get
- Complimentary return transfers from your downtown accommodation
- Comfortable transportation in brand new vans
- Local TripAdvisor "Hall of Fame" naturalist guide
- All fees throughout the day itinerary (entrance fees, permits, ferry charges, wine tasting fees etc.)
- Light breakfast (French-pressed local coffee, tea, bakery, fruit)
- Local picnic lunch (seasonal food offerings) with local wine
- Plenty of refreshments throughout the day
- Any additional gear needed for the tour conditions on the day itself
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Seattle hotel/accommodation on the day of your tour. If your hotel/accommodation is not in the tour operator's pickup list, you will be directed to the nearest pickup point