Half-Day Snowshoe Tour in the Cascade Mountain Range
Snowshoe off-trail into a winter wonderland.
Venture into the wilderness areas around Mt. Bachelor and the surrounding Deschutes National Forest of the Cascade Mountain Range of Oregon. Experience the magic of the snow-laden trees, inspect animal tracks and bask in the quiet of the winter forest. Enjoy a great opportunity for snow play suitable for a wide range of ages and ability levels. Snowshoe tours are customized for all adventurous desires - stroll easily on flatter areas, or leap off powder-covered lava flows and get “air” like you never imagined. Let your guide do the driving and teach you fun snowshoeing techniques and tricks.
- Your packing list should include the following: layers (warm jacket, gloves, hats, snow pants), sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen), water bottle, camera
- Please remember to wear winter boots and powder/ski pants to keep your feet and legs dry while snowshoeing
- Please be informed that children aged 7 and below are not recommended to participate in this tour
Tour departs daily at 0900hrs and 1330hrs from November to April (Winter)
Please allow 4 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Approximately 4 hours snowshoeing
- Professional guide & award-winning naturalist interpretation
- Hot cocoa
- Food and beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Fred Meyer Shopping Complex (SE Corner near the Fueling Station)
61535 S. Hwy 97 Ste. 13 Bend, Oregon 97702