Guided Bike Tour around Portland
It’s all about the bike ride! Our approach is to spend more time riding, but always stopping to smell the roses!
This tour begins in the inner Eastside neighborhoods, where you will be fitted for an easy-to-ride bike and helmet, ready for a low-key 15 to 18-kilometre ride. Your guide will lead your group into the southeast Portland neighborhood of Ladd's Addition and to the tour operator's favourite rose garden, into an art-heavy industrial district, across the sexy Tilikum Bridge and onto Portland’s waterfront. From there, it is a visit to Old Town/Chinatown and into the Pearl District, before heading back over another bridge back to our shop. You will visit five of the city's quadrants, and ride over two bridges and along the Willamette River. You will visit a number of semi-secret beaches, examine unique modes of transportation, and see public art of every shape, color and texture. Enjoy the opportunity to try local favourite donuts that are not from Voodoo. All along the way, you will hear the stories of the city loved by the locals.
Tour commences at 0900hrs and 1330hrs daily
What You Get
- Approximately 3-hour tour itinerary
- High-quality city bicycle and helmet
- Return hotel transfers
- Gratuities (typically 10-15% of tour price for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tour departs from Around Portland Tours office.
1210 SE 7th Ave, Portland, OR 97214, United States