Discover Portland: Half-day City Tour
Discover the history, drive the hills, cross the bridges and meander the streets of Portland.
At Pittock Mansion, you will get pictures of the best views of the city and the five stratovolcanoes that are visible on a clear day. You will then have plenty of time to smell the roses at the Rose City's most famous garden, the International Rose Test Gardens. Get another great view of the city riding the Portland Aerial Tram at no additional charge. Throughout the tour, your expert guide will provide background on the sites and city history, while navigating through city traffic, so you don't have to. You'll meander through all of the major neighborhoods of inner Portland on both sides of the river while gaining views of 14 of Bridgetown's 22 notable bridges.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number & Accommodation details in Portland
Tour commences at either 0900hrs or 1400hrs daily
What You Get
- Return hotel transfers within the city of Portland
- Approximately 3-hour guided tour around the city of Portland
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Portland hotel/accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour