Crater Lake has inspired people for thousands of years with some of the first Native Americans who discovered its beauty and mystique.
Depart from Bend and set off to explore Crater Lake National Park on a full-day tour. Upon arrival at Crater Lake, spend the day exploring all the incredible vistas, visitor centres, overlooks and Historic Lodge. Marvel at the unique geography of the landscape, including the deep 1,900-feet deep lake with its rich blue color and steep surrounding cliffs, which are almost 2,000 feet high. Do not forget the two unique picturesque islands formed through the region's violent volcanic beauty. There is no place else on earth like the Crater Lake National Park.
At lunchtime, the tour will stop at the Crater lake Lodge, where you will be able to purchase lunch and eat while overlooking the beautiful expanse of bright blue water. After lunch, continue exploring the park, before returning to your Bend hotel/accommodation at the end of the tour.
- While temperatures can vary, you are recommended to dress in layers
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is plenty of walking involved
- Crater Lake snow conditions vary from year to year and normally is a destination with only a 3-month guaranteed open season (July to September). On mild winter years, visiting in June and October is also an option based on snow conditions
The tour commences at approximately 0900hrs. Please allow around 8 hours for the entire experience
What You Get
- Return transfers from Bend hotels/accommodation
- National Park admission fees
- Tour itinerary of approximately 8 hours
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (typically 10-15% of tour price for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Bend on the day of your private tour. Should your hotel/accommodation not be in the tour operator's pickup list, you will be directed to the nearest pickup point