Chef Guided Chocolate And Coffee Walking Tour
Take your palate on a discovery of the most delicious chocolate and coffee in Seattle, visiting small businesses and savoUring local delicacies on this unique walking tour guided by a professional chef.
Start your tasty tour of Seattle at Cedar & Spokes to learn about the modern coffee scene from a passionate local roaster. Enjoy a taste sensation and pair this coffee with delicious dark chocolate from Seattle’s first bean-to-bar chocolate company, Theo's Chocolate.
Next, head to a chocolate factory to taste some 'pour-over coffee’ and enjoy a scrumptious brownie bite while learning about cacao beans. Then, sample and learn about Chukar Cherries, an inspirational small business with an incredible story to tell about the local cherry industry.
On to Shug's Soda Fountain next for an 'affogato' made from Lopez Island Creamery's ice cream and Cafe Fiore's organic cold brew, this is a taste sensation you won’t forget quickly! Continue down First Avenue to indulge yourself at Fran’s Chocolate shop, home to the original Fleur de Sel Caramel in Seattle. Here, they use only the highest quality ingredients in their confections and single origin hot cocoa. At the last stop Fonte, a pioneer in the local coffee scene, learn how coffee has shaped the city of Seattle.
- As this is a walking tour, it is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Tour commences at 1230hrs every Saturday
What You Get
- Tastings at 7 different locations (16 different sips and bites)
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please meet your chef cum guide in front of The Barque Brontes Bakery.
1426 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, United States