Boeing Factory and Future of Flight Aviation Center Tour
Experience the modern marvel of commercial jet production on this one-of-a-kind tour.
Future of Flight Exhibit
Through the interactive learning zones of the Future of Flight Aviation Center Gallery, you learn just how far Boeing has come in aviation design and where Boeing is headed for in the future. Visitor experiences include a flight simulator and a mockup of the ultra-modern Dreamliner Interior.
Boeing Factory Tour
The Boeing Tour is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to view 747, 777 and 787 Dreamliner jets being assembled on the Everett production line before they take to the sky. The manufacturing complex is recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest building in the world by volume. The building has grown over the years to enclose 472 million cubic feet of space (13.3 million cubic meters) - its footprint covers 98.3 acres (39.8 hectares). Come tour this massive complex and let your imagination take flight on this Boeing tour from Seattle!
- Visitors must be at least 122cm tall to participate in the Boeing Factory Tour
- For safety reasons, no babies in arms are permitted on the tour and all children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Please be ready for pickup by the tour operator at 0845hrs. Allow 10 minutes for traffic and prior pickups.
Please allow approximately 4.5 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Approximately 4.5-hour guided tour itinerary in a comfortable coach
- 90-minute Assembly Plant tour led by Boeing staff
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1620 4th Avenue between Pine and Stewart Streets on the west side of Westlake Center (in front of the Wells Fargo Bank)