Silicon Valley Tech Tour
Home to countless legendary inventions, businesses born from crowded co-working spaces and behind garage doors, Silicon Valley offers an intriguing narrative full of double-crossings and rags-to-riches stories.
This tour will take you through the origin stories of Apple, Google, IBM, and many previously unrecognized technologists that paved the way for the advent of the hardware we use every day.
First, we’ll stop to ‘check-in’ at the Facebook Thumbs Up Sign on Hacker Way. Of course, we couldn’t forget a visit to the famous Google Campus too. With cameras ready, we’ll stop in the colorful Android lawn statues – stylized like candy almost convincing enough to eat. You’ll be able to explore the gift shop and grab authentic Google tech and swag too.
A highlight for many, we’ll next make an extended stop at the one-of-a-kind Computer History Museum. Taking you through the evolution of computing, from the abacus to the complexities of artificial intelligence and self-driving vehicles, you’ll feel like a tech history pro after your visit. We’ll also explore the multi-tiered, newly constructed Apple Visitor’s Center - which is also a fully-stocked Apple Store - before returning to San Francisco.
- Saturday itineraries vary slightly as the Google gift shop is closed
- Google, Apple, Facebook, and other possible stops on this tour are places of business - you will only be brought to the public areas and are not allowed into the working buildings on the campuses
- Customary gratuity amount is about 15 to 20 percent of tour cost
Tour commences at 0730hrs from Wendesday to Friday, & at 0830hrs on Saturday
What You Get
- Complimentary pickup & dropoff from two San Francisco locations
- Transportation to and from Silicon Valley in biofueled mini-coach
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Admission to Computer History Museum
- Free time to explore Google campus, Facebook Sign, and more
- Visit to downtown Palo Alto to experience startup culture
- Meals (stops will be made to purchase food)
- Guide gratuity
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
2 pickup/dropoff locations:
RIU Plaza Fisherman’s Wharf - 2500 Mason St
Hilton San Francisco Union Square - 333 O’Farrell St