San Francisco Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise™
Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge in one spectacular tour!
Cruise under both the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge in one spectacular cruise along San Francisco’s entire urban skyline, accompanied by our headphone audio in 16 languages.
Along the way, explore San Francisco’s stunning landmarks like Alcatraz Island, Coit Tower, Ferry Building, Transamerica Pyramid, Palace of Fine Arts, and many more. Our San Francisco bridge to bridge tours give you the opportunity to learn about this city’s unique natural history, architecture, and Native American culture through our audio tour. Other interesting aspects of the multilingual audio tour include details about the building of both bridges, the geology of San Francisco Bay and the earthquakes that have shaken San Francisco and require special seismic considerations in the designing of new structures. Cruising under both of San Francisco’s incredible bridges surely will be the highlight of your journey.
- Children aged 4 and below are free of charge but still require tickets for accurate head count. Please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Tickets required should you be bringing along any children aged 4 and below
- There is a full bar with drinks and snacks onboard your cruise. Please be informed that only credit or debit cards are accepted for bar purchases
- Your ticket/voucher is valid till the end of the year purchased (for purchases made this year, your ticket/voucher will be valid till 31 December 2020)
- Cruise seats are on a first come, first served basis - no reservations are required!
Monday to Sunday: 1200hrs, 1530hrs
Cruise departure timings vary seasonally.
What You Get
- 1.5-hour cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from cruise departure point
- Food and beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 43 ½, Fisherman’s Wharf