Night Walking Tour of Chinatown and North Beach
On their own, Chinatown and North Beach stir your senses. Together, they awaken you to new flavors, new cultures, and to parts of your heart. Explore both on this unique combination walking tour.
Start by exploring Chinatown by twilight, including tasting Dim Sum from one of the oldest bakeries in this vibrant neighborhood. You will delve into Chinese mysticism and culture, as you explore local sculpture and architecture and see close up how fortune cookies are made by hand.
Tea is to Chinatown as North Beach is to coffee - and you will sample both. You will also get the opportunity to search out authentic Chinese and Italian crafts and pottery. We will help you uncover the hidden secrets only intrepid locals know - you will be astonished by new finds in secret alcoves.
We will explore the "Beat Generation" of North Beach as we visit the very place where Francis Ford Coppola wrote "The Godfather" screenplay and the location where Bill Cosby and Steve Allen got their start, which has not changed at all since they performed there. Pizza and wine is a "must-try" in North Beach - don't worry, we've got you covered!
You will feel like you've really experienced Chinatown and North Beach on this fascinating San Francisco walking tour.
- We recommend that you not eat too much before the tour as the tasting portions are ample - we wouldn't want you to miss out on any of the fabulous foods!
- We generally recommend giving your guide between 15% to 20% of the purchase price of your tour as gratuities
- Please let us know in advance should you have any dietary restrictions. Please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Dietary Restriction. Last minute dietary changes cannot be accommodated
- Children aged 11 and below must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 1 and below are free of charge
What You Get
- 3-hour walking tour
- Professional guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher on the day of your food tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
400 Grant Ave, San Francisco, CA
The corner of Bush and Grant Streets, in front of the Chinatown Gate