Lombard Street & Hills Advanced Segway Tour
The tour scoots up Russian Hill, eases down the world’s “crookedest” street, explores North Beach / Little Italy, and glides along the San Francisco Bay waterfront.
Challenge yourself on this exhilarating fully narrated advanced tour. The Lombard Street & Hills Advanced Segway Tour features spectacular views of the bay, Alcatraz, Coit Tour and the Golden Gate Bridge. See Maritime National Historical Park and climb the slopes of Russian Hill.
Cruise towards North Beach, peek down hidden stairways and paths and see some of San Francisco's 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian-only lanes. Climb past the cable cars to the peak of Lombard Street and then glide down the world’s most famous "Crooked Street!"
Your professional and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system, making sure you don't miss a single detail.
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Municipal Pier in Aquatic Park
- Hyde Street Cable Car and Turnaround
- North Beach and Little Italy
- Lombard Street - The Crookedest Street
- Washington Square Park
- Coit Tower and Telegraph Hill
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Dungeness Crab Stands in Historic Fisherman's Wharf
- Historic Fishing Fleet in Fisherman's Wharf
- PIER 39 and Sea Lions
- This advanced segway tour is only for participants with prior segway tour riding experience in the past year on the i2 Segway (2 hours minimum)
- One-on-one training lasts for around 10 to 15 minutes
- All riders have to be at least 12 years old, and at least one rider in the group has to be 18 years old and above
- All riders must weigh between 45kg and 11
- Due to fall risk, no pregnant riders are allowed for the tour
September through May:
June through August:
What You Get
- 2.5-hour fully narrated and guided tour in English
- Jackets, hats and gloves to keep you warm on cold days
- Admission fees to attractions
- Guide gratuities
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
How to Use
Pleaes present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Fisherman's Wharf: 757 Beach Street, Hyde St., San Francisco CA 94109
1 block from Ghirardelli Square and across the street from the world-famous Hyde Street Cable Car turnaround.