Wheel through Maritime Park and Marina Green through the Presidio on the way to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Enjoy spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge and the amazing San Francisco waterfront!
After a brief safety demonstration, jump on and blast off. Your experienced and fun tour guide will highlight features and points of interest, using a compact single earbud sound system. You will be issued a compact radio receiver so that you will not miss a detail of what the guide says about each site on the tour. You will be making numerous stops for photos – don't forget your camera!
Begin in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf near the Cable Car turnaround. Cruise by Ghirardelli Square, the home of delicious chocolate. Ride onto Municipal Pier in Aquatic Park. See the Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier. Scoot west towards Crissy Field and through the Marina Green. See spectacular views of San Fransisco Bay, Alcatraz Island, and take a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge. Make stops at the Warming Hut and Fort Point under the Bridge. Snap pictures at the Palace of Fine Arts. Take the return loop through the Marina District and the Presidio, with a stop to see Yoda at Lucas Arts if time allows.
- Fisherman's Wharf & Historic Fishing Fleet
- Hyde Street Cable Car and Turnaround
- Ghirardelli Square
- Municipal Pier in Aquatic Park
- Hyde Street Pier
- Marina Green
- Crissy Field
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Presidio of San Francisco
- Lucas Film Studios
- Tour is 2.5 hours long, including a short skills and scooter operation recap
- All riders have to be at least 16 years old, and at least one rider in the group has to be 18 years old and above
- This tour is not recommended for participants over age 70, or with mobility and/or motor control difficulties
- Due to fall risk, no pregnant riders are allowed for the tour
- If you have never ridden a bicycle, this may not be the activity for you
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 participates to operate. In the event that the minimum number is not met, the tour operator may get in contact with you to arrange for a reschedule
*Closed on 25 December & 1 January.
What You Get
- 2.5-hour fully narrated and guided tour in English
- Safety equipment such as helmet, reflective vest
- Jackets, hats and gloves to keep you warm on cold days
- Admission fees to attractions
- Guide gratuities
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
How to Use
Pleaes present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
757 Beach Street @ Hyde St. San Francisco CA 94109
1 block from Ghirardelli Square and across the street from the world famous Hyde Street Cable Car turnaround.