Bay Sail in San Francisco
Sail with us and experience the beauty of San Francisco right from the crystal clear water!
For an hour and half, you’ll be treated to fantastic views of Alcatraz Island, the city skyline, the Golden Gate bridge, and the Pacific Ocean. If adventure is your style, try out our deck trampolines - be warned, you may get wet! The netting allows you the exhilarating feeling of having the waves rush under your feet, and are also extremely comfortable for lounging in the sun.
Want a break from the wind? Come inside our protected cabin, have a seat and continue to enjoy the sights of the sky and water. Need a bite to eat? Snacks, soda, beer and wine are available for purchase at the cabin bar. Our sailing catamarans give a uniquely stable and quiet ride without the noise of engines—you’ll be amazed at the speed wind in your sails can give you! Pick up an audio tour (available in 7 languages) with a helpful navigation guide providing information about San Francisco’s landmarks as you sail past them.
Feeling confidently sea-worthy? Take the helm from the captain and steer the boat (kids love this!). Our captain and crew are always happy to snap a photo or answer your questions about San Francisco or our catamarans—you’ll quickly learn our passion for sailing!
- Bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- While participation is free for children aged 5 and below, they still require tickets. Should you require those tickets, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Tickets required
March 1 – April 30: 1330hrs (daily)
May 1 – Sept 7: 1130hrs & 1330hrs (daily)
Sept 8– Oct 29: 1330hrs (daily)
Oct 30 – Nov 29: 1330hrs (Friday, Saturday and Sunday only)
What You Get
- 90-minute narrated cruise
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from cruise departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 2 days or less prior the departure date
- 100% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 3 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 39, Gate J (next to the sea lions)
San Francisco, CA 94133, United States