Aquarium Of The Bay
Discover the beauty and diversity of Northern California aquatic life at Aquarium of the Bay.
Aquarium of the Bay is filled with wonder and magic that will be enjoyed by every generation. Your aquarium tickets give you access to three main exhibit areas that showcase the riches around and below San Francisco. The aquarium has 300 feet of crystal-clear acrylic tunnels that hold 700,000 gallons of carefully maintained bay water that is home to approximately 20,000 animals, from octopuses to eight-foot sevengill sharks. You will be treated to mesmerizing walls of jellies and a chance to touch bat rays, skates and “splash zone" animals.
1000 - 1800 hrs daily
5 Mar: 1600hrs
What You Get
- Skip-the-line admission to Aquarium of the Bay
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from attraction
- Food and beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed ticket at the turnstiles upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
PIER 39 Embarcadero & Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133