Gray Whales migrate winter to spring from feeding grounds in Alaskan waters to calving lagoons in Baja California and back. In summer, the legendary Blue Whales - the largest animals on Earth - and Humpback Whales commonly feed off-shore of the San Diego coast. We also often spot Minke Whales, Fin Whales, and large pods of Dolphins.
If you love whales, dolphins, sea lions, and sea birds, hop on board for a breathtaking experience on the open ocean. We’ll speed out to sea on one of our large, comfortable yachts and pass barking sea lions and pods of leaping dolphins as we search for the legendary gray or blue whales - known for migrating the longest distance of any mammal on Earth.
As we make our way on the 3.5-hour tour, we’ll be treated to a live narration by our experienced captain and our on-board naturalist (from the San Diego Natural History Museum). You’ll stay cozy and comfortable with both indoor and outdoor seating and a snack bar featuring hot food, a full bar, and souvenirs.
- No outside food or beverage allowed on-board
- If some type of whale is not sighted on your whale watching cruise, you will receive a pass that entitles you to another Whale Watching Cruise or Harbour Cruise (One or Two Hour)
- For more information, please click here
CRUISING: 0930 - 1300 hrs
CRUISING: 1330 - 1700 hrs
What You Get
- 3.5-hour narrated Whale Watching excursion
- Professional live narration on marine life from expert captains and volunteer naturalists
- Snack bar featuring hot food, full bar and souvenirs
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Souvenirs (payable on-site)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your printed voucher to the operator on the day of your whale watching.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 2: 970 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101