San Diego Hornblower Dinner Cruise
Experience the warm, balmy glory of San Diego from the comfort of a luxury yacht.
Start with a boarding glass of chilled champagne, then sit down to a delicious three-course dinner made onboard by our chefs using fresh local, seasonal ingredients. With your stomachs filled, head out to the deck for a spin on the dance floor under the stars. As the sun sets and the city lights come up, you’ll get breathtaking views of San Diego’s most famous sights, including the Coronado Bay Bridge, the Star of India, the North Island Naval station, and the USS Midway aircraft carrier. It’s a magical evening you’ll never forget.
- Menus are subject to change based on seasonality of ingredients and Holidays
- Dress code for the cruise is Smart Cocktail or Business Casual
- Cruise dates for April 2020 onwards will be available at a later date!
1900 - 2200 hrs every Saturday
*Boarding commences at 1830hrs.
What You Get
- 3-hour cruise aboard a luxurious yacht on San Diego Bay
- Your own private table
- Boarding glass of chilled champagne or sparkling cider
- Choice of 3-course dinner menus prepared fresh onboard the ship
- Vegetarian, gluten and kids menus available by request
- A professional DJ for music and dancing
- Views of San Diego that change with the courses
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your printed voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 1 Hornblower Landing: 1800 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101 at Grape street