The Wheel at ICON Park
Fly high in the sky at 400 feet high when you ride the iconic Wheel at ICON Park, formerly called the Orlando Eye.
The iconic 400-feet tall observation wheel, at the heart of the ICON Park, is the tallest observation wheel on the United States East Coast. Weighing in at 3 million pounds, that’s 300 school buses! It provides breathtaking views of Central Florida in all directions, with sights of downtown Orlando’s skyline, nearby theme parks, lakes, and lush landscape, and on a clear day, views of the Kennedy Space Center on Florida’s east coast. Fun fact, The Wheel at ICON Park was built so extraordinarily strong that during a major storm, the wheel is locked down and can withstand a category 5 hurricane. That’s sustained wind speeds over 156mph!
Fully experience Orlando by viewing its stunning sunset from 400 feet in the air. Don't forget to grab yourself a local Florida craft beer from The Tank Brewing Co on your way up (available at The Wheel bar). After your flight, there are still loads for you to do: enjoy dinner, shopping and exploring the various restaurants, attractions and boutiques in ICON Park.
Mon - Thur: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Fri: 12:00pm - 12:00am
Sat: 10:00am - 12:00am
Sun: 10:00am - 10:00pm
Operating hours are subject to change and will vary seasonally.
What You Get
- 30-minute flight on The Wheel
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from The Wheel
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the attraction on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive your e-ticket/e-voucher within one month prior to your visit date. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Wheel is located in ICON Park
8401 International Drive Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32819