Empire State Building Observatory
The must see for any visitor to New York City, the World’s Most Famous Building is on every list for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor 360-degree views from the heart of Manhattan.
A must-see for any visitor to New York City, the Empire State Building is one of the most beautiful and historic buildings in the world. Whether you’re in town for a week or just one day, no visit to NYC would be complete without an experience on the Empire State Building Observation Deck. With 102 stories, the World’s Most Famous Building is on every list for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor 360-degree views from the heart of Manhattan.
Enter the famous art deco lobby at ground level with marble walls and stunning golden murals. The 86th floor observatory, 1,050 feet above the New York city streets, has panoramic views over 5 states on a clear day. All enjoyed from a glass enclosed pavilion and with an open air terrace. Explore the second-floor galleries, which will take you on an experiential journey from the building’s construction to its current place in pop culture.
- Download the free interactive app: Empire State Building Guide, which serves as your personal tour guide during your visit
- For more space and less waiting time, it's best to visit between 0800 and 1000 hrs, or after 2200hrs
- Your ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- To gain access to the 102nd Floor Observatory, an additional fee of US$20 is required and can be paid directly at the Observatory ticketing office (2nd Floor) or 86th Floor kiosk
08:00am - 02:00am daily
The last lift goes up to the observatory at 01:15am.
What You Get
- Admission to the 86th Floor Observatory
- Access to the 2nd Floor Exhibits Gallery
- Transportation to and from Empire State Building
- Food & beverages
- Parking fees
- Admission to 102nd Floor Observatory
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the attraction ticketing office on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
16 W 34th Street, New York, NY 10118, USA
For directions, please click here.