Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas to experience the raw and natural beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim.
Your first stop will be at the Pat Tillman & Mike O'Callaghan bypass bridge overlooking the Mighty Hoover Dam. En route to the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will provide you with an expert narration of the area’s most historical and interesting facts about the Spanish explorers, numerous native cultures, and the early Western Settlers of northern Arizona. A stop is provided at the exclusive Grand Canyon Visitors Center, where you can enjoy lunch and do some souvenir shopping before heading into the Grand Canyon National Park.
Upon arrival in the Grand Canyon National Park, prepare for a spectacular experience that you and your family will not forget! Enjoy free time at Mather Point to explore the trails lining the canyon’s edge or to simply take in the amazing sights of the Grand Canyon. Heading deeper into the National Park, we will stop for more sightseeing time at Bright Angel Lodge, one of the original hotel destinations at the Grand Canyon South Rim located directly on the edge of the Grand Canyon itself.
Enjoy a quick stop on the return for dinner at a fast food restaurant in Kingman Arizona prior to returning to Las Vegas, the meal at this stop is not included in the cost of the tour.
- To complete your booking, kindly send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Details to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to arrange your return hotel transfer
- For the full list of hotels for the transfer service, please click here
Hotel pickup commences before tour departure. Your meeting time will be stated on your voucher after successful booking
What You Get
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park and other activities as per tour itinerary
- Hotel pickup and dropoff service for most major hotels along The Strip and Downtown
- Optional gratuities
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointd operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.