Head for a morning or afternoon visit to see Chicago's transformation over the hours. No other tower gets you closer to the heart of Chicago. Challenge yourself on the TILT which leans you over a thousand feet above the Magnificent Mile!
Formerly known as the John Hancock Observatory, 360 CHICAGO offers some of the most dazzling views of the Chicago cityscape. Rated as Chicago’s best views by the Chicago Tribune to name a few, enjoy breathtaking 360° views stretching across 4 states, and Lake Michigan. Watch the spectacular sunset from 1,000 ft, or go up at night to see Chicago shining in lights. You'll see why 360 CHICAGO has been voted Chicago's best view.
It's never been easier to explore Chicago with ten panoramic interactive screens - in seven languages. Get the opportunity to try out TILT, considered as the highest thrill ride in all of Chicago. TILT is located on the 94th floor and is an encased glass moving platform that literally tilts participants over Michigan Avenue—a true test of courage against the fear of heights.
New Chicago History Exhibit
- Discover Chicago's rich history and identity while learning about nine of the city's culturally unique neighborhoods
- Multimedia and mirror effects fully immerse guests in this truly innovative learning experience.
TILT - Chicago's highest moving experience
- Enjoy the thrill of being tilted 12,000 feet over the Magnificent Mile
- Take in unsurpassed views of the city from a never-before-seen angle
- TILT is a moving experience that holds up to eight visitors per cycle - approximately 50 people per 30 minutes
- Admission is free for children aged 3 and below
- The attraction is wheelchair accessible
- Cameras and camcorders are permitted but tripods are strictly not allowed
- No mobile phones or cameras are permitted for TILT. You are advised to arrive 45 minutes prior to your TILT timeslot
- There will be no refunds for low visibility and circumstances beyond our control
09:00am - 11:00pm daily (last entry 10:30pm)
Operating hours are subject to change and may vary. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit
What You Get
- One-time admission to the 360 CHICAGO observation deck
- One-time access to TILT
- Audio guide in 7 languages
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from 360 CHICAGO
- Souvenir photo packages (available on-site)
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher to the attraction on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive your e-ticket/e-voucher within one month prior to your visit date. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
94th floor, The John Hancock Center
875 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611
By Metro: Take the Metro Red Line to the Chicago station and walk for about 9 minutes
By Bus: Take buses 146, 147 or 151 to Michigan & Chestnut Station