Visit The Witch City and the birthplace of the American Navy in Salem and Marblehead on this day trip from Boston for an eerie, yet informative day.
Travel north from Boston to historic Marblehead, the birthplace of the American Navy. Visit Abbott Hall (closed on Sundays) to hear a short lecture and view the original painting, "The Spirit of 76."
Once in Salem, you will have time to explore the many attractions and museums in the area on your own. Show your Gray Line Discount Card and receive a special discounted rate on admission when you visit Nathaniel Hawthorne’s Custom House and "The House of the Seven Gables", or the Salem Witch Museum. You may want to have lunch at Pickering Wharf on Salem Harbor. Whether it is witches or authors, museums or shopping, you will find Salem to be an enjoyable city.
During the month of October, Salem is a special place to visit. All month long they feature "Haunted Happenings" all around town - fairs, festivals, live music, and probably a witch or two!
Below is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- Marblehead Harbor
- View Castle Rock
- Salem Harbor/Pickering Wharf
- Haunted Happenings in the Month of October!
*Itinerary is subject to change by the tour operator
- To complete your booking, please send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Details to email@example.com
- If your accommodation is not included in the operator's pickup list, you will be informed via email. In that case, you have to proceed to the tour departure point on your own.
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Please be advised that 2021 tour date bookings will be processed closer to tour departure date
Tour operates from 0900 - 1730 hrs every Tuesday, Friday & Sunday
What You Get
- 7-hour tour itinerary
- Pickup from selected Boston, Braintree and Randolph hotels only (to be confirmed by operator)
- Admission to attractions and museums
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel dropoff (tour concludes at departure point)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the tour office on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event that the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
8 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Tour office is inside the City Place Food Court - Mass Transportation Building.