Pilgrim's Path and Plimouth Plantation Tour
History comes alive in Plymouth, America's Hometown.
Follow in the steps of the Pilgrims and "set sail" for Plymouth, America's Hometown. Visit Plimoth Plantation, recently voted #4 on the Best Patriotic Attraction in American. The Plantation is a living re-creation of the small farming and maritime community built by the Pilgrims along the shore of Plymouth Harbor. Interact with the Pilgrims as they go about their daily tasks. Talk with them and learn what it was like to come to this foreign place to build their future. Explore the Craft Center, where artisans recreate 17th century pottery, baskets, books and furniture. Visit the home of Hobbamock, the Pokanoket Wampanoag Indian who lived next to the plantation and provided guidance and counsel to the settlers. Then on to Plymouth Grist Mill, a reconstruction of the original built by the Pilgrims that once stood on this site in 1636. Walk through the beautiful Brewster Gardens on your way to the waterfront.
Lunch is at your own expense at one of the many eateries located along the waterfront. After lunch, visit some of the other historical sites including Plymouth Rock, Cole's Hill and lovely Brewster Gardens. Be sure to view the National Monument of the Forefathers, formerly known as the Pilgrim Monument.
Below is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- Step back in time at Plimoth Plantation - #4 Best Patriotic Attraction in America!
- Take time to explore Plymouth waterfront and its many historical sites
- Enjoy admission to Plimoth Plantation and the Plymouth Grist Mill
*Itinerary is subject to change by the tour operator
- To complete your booking, please send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your accommodation is not included in the operator's pickup list, you will be informed via email. In that case, you have to proceed to the tour departure point on your own.
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Please be advised that 2021 tour date bookings will be processed closer to tour departure date
Tour operates from 0900 - 1730 hrs every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
What You Get
- 8.5-hour tour itinerary
- Pickup from selected Boston hotels only (to be confirmed by operator)
- Admission to Plimoth Plantation and Plymouth Grist Mill
- Discount coupon for Plentiful Cafe at the Plimoth Plantation
- Meals and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel dropoff (tour concludes at departure point)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the tour office on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event that the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
8 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Tour office is inside the City Place Food Court - Mass Transportation Building.