Odyssey Boston Dinner Cruise
You haven’t seen Boston until you’ve seen it from the water!
Cruising year-round from Rowes Wharf, the sleek & modern Odyssey Boston is the perfect setting for celebrating with friends, connecting with colleagues, or a romantic evening for two. Enjoy upscale dining and entertainment on the Boston Harbour, and watch as the city lights glisten from Odyssey’s decks.
- Cruise is free of charge for children aged 2 and below. However, they require tickets for accurate head count. To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Infant tickets required
- Please click here for more information on the dinner menu
- For more information on the cruise route, please click here
- Parking is available at Rowes Wharf
- Odyssey Boston decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions
- Children are welcome; infants aged 2 and below cruise free
- The operators will do their best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server konw if you have any serious allergies
- Please be advised that only credit cards will be allowed for onboad purchases
Thursday & Friday
Cruise departs at 1900hrs and returns at 2200hrs
Boarding commences at 1800hrs.
Cruise departs at 2000hrs and returns at 2300hrs
Boarding commences at 1900hrs.
What You Get
- A 3-hour cruise around Boston Harbour, boasting the best views of Boston's skyline and waterfront landmarks
- A 3-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, tea and water
- On-board entertainment with DJ music
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from cash bar (additional charges apply)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110