New England Seacoast Excursion from Boston
The charming views of New England´s coast will delight you (and your camera) as you travel through Boston to the coast of New Hampshire and Maine.
The charming views of New England's coast will delight you as you travel through Boston to the coast of New Hampshire and Maine for lighthouses, beaches and more! Admire the unique and stunning scenery of New England´s spectacular coast. Traveling north, the first stop will be at Hampton Beach, New Hampshire where you will have time for a light snack on your own. Continuing along the rocky coast of Maine, you and your guide will stop for views of the famous "Nubble Light" lighthouse in York.
Breathe in Maine´s coast and head towards Kennebunkport, where the tree-lined streets showcase eighteenth and nineteenth-century architecture built by merchants and sea captains. Afterwards, view former President Bush’s summer home from Walker Point. Then return to Kennebunkport for two hours of shopping or lunch on your own at the many quaint shops and eateries in the village.
Below is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- View the coast along Hampton Beach, New Hampshire
- Stop in at famous Stonewall Kitchens
- See the iconic "Nubble Light" lighthouse, York, Maine
- Explore the historic fishing village of Kennebunkport, Maine
- Enjoy free time for souvenir shopping and lunch and a stroll along the oceanside Marginal Way
*Itinerary is subject to change by the tour operator
- To complete your booking, please send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your accommodation is not included in the operator's pickup list, you will be informed via email. In that case, you have to proceed to the tour departure point on your own.
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Please be advised that 2021 tour date bookings will be processed closer to tour departure date
Tour operates on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from 0900 - 1800 hrs
What You Get
- 9-hour fully guided tour with commentary
- Pickup from selected Boston hotels only (to be confirmed by operator)
- Meals and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel dropoff (tour concludes at departure point)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the tour office on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event that the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
8 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Tour office is inside the City Place Food Court - Mass Transportation Building.