New England Fall Foliage Spectacular
Take in the beautiful autumn colors of the New England countryside, enjoy a buffet lunch at a quaint inn, and cap off the day with fresh apples, cider and other tasty treats at a local farm stand.
Admire the stunning autumn colors of the New England countryside on this full-day excursion from Boston! Travel past tranquil ponds, historic farms, roadside taverns and colonial churches. Stretch your legs for a coffee stop and several photo opportunities en route.
Feast on a delicious buffet lunch at the rustic Woodbound Inn in New Hampshire, nestled in the heart of the mountains. Afterwards, enjoy the beautiful scenery of your surroundings and stop at a local farm stand for apples and cider.
Below is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- Beautiful New England fall foliage
- Coffee stop
- Several picture stops
- Lunch at a quaint New England style Inn
- Native farm stand for apples and cider
*Itinerary is subject to change by the tour operator
- To complete your booking, please send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your accommodation is not included in the operator's pickup list, you will be informed via email. In that case, you have to proceed to the tour departure point on your own.
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Please be advised that 2021 tour date bookings will be processed closer to tour departure date
15 - 27 September: Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at 0900hrs
29 September - 25 October: 0900hrs daily
What You Get
- 8.5-hour tour itinerary
- Pickup from selected Boston hotels only (to be confirmed by operator)
- Buffet lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel dropoff (tour concludes at departure point)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the tour office on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event that the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
8 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Tour office is inside the City Place Food Court - Mass Transportation Building.