New England Aquarium Whale Watching
Most of our whales return to Massachusetts Bay every year, so we’ve gotten to know them by name. Now, you can too.
Set sail with us for the whale watching experience of a lifetime. Our destination: Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary, a rich feeding ground for whales, dolphins, sea birds and other marine creatures. You’ll have a good chance to view several different species of large whales, including humpbacks, finbacks and minkes. Learn all about them from New England Aquarium naturalists, who are always on board to share knowledge, answer your questions and explain the mind-blowing behaviors of these truly magnificent mammals.
- Your packing list should include: comfortable rubber-soled shoes or sneakers, light sweater or jacket, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera or binoculars
- If there are no whale sightings on your trip, you will receive a free ticket for a future Whale Watching cruise
Your whale watching cruise departs at 1000hrs daily from 21 March to 15 November 2020
What You Get
- Whale watching cruise of approximately 3 hours
- Commentary by New England Aquarium naturalists on-board, who will share knowledge, answer your questions, and explain the mind-blowing behaviours of the whales
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Food & Beverages (available for purchase on-board)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please exchange your printed voucher for a ticket at the ticketing counter.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110