Harvard Square Food Tour
Walk the cobblestone streets of Harvard Square, weaving through delicious spots both historic and modern!
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout the decades. Located on the Red Line MBTA, Harvard Square is home to a diverse cross-section of people including an eclectic, artsy underground scene and highly intellectual college and neighbors.
On this delectable adventure, you will stop at some of the most interesting and historical spots that have given Harvard Square its character. You'll hear interesting stories about the Square, learn fun facts about the food and stories, and sample the best and most interesting dishes around.
Each food tour is a fun 2 to 2.5 hours and includes 5-7 stops with plenty of treats and approximately one mile of walking. Take an unique, foodie adventure through historical Cambridge!
Typical tour itinerary:
- Start the day with a taste of the city's best sticky bun
- Enjoy apps and beer inside a world-famous underground tavern
- Sample some traditional Chinese cuisine with a modern twist
- Take in some delicious bites of Venezuelan specialties
- Sample Mark Zuckerberg's favourite college pizza
- Check out where Joan Baez got her start and catch some live tunes
- This tour cannot accommodate dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan dietary restrictions. Please contact the tour operator directly with any food allergies at least two days before your tour. You can find their contact information on your confirmation voucher
- There are alcoholic drinks stops along the way. Please be advised that tour participants below the age of 21 will not be allowed to try the alcoholic drinks
- Minimum of 2 people is required per booking
Sundays at 1130hrs
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to check-in with your tour guide.
What You Get
- Tastings at 5 to 6 locations
- A tour guide throughout your food tour
- Additional food and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet in front of Harvard Coop
1400 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA