Save up to 37% on admission to top Boston attractions. Pay nothing at the gate!
The Go Boston Explorer pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Choose from over 21 top attractions, including the New England Aquarium, Boston Duck Tours, CityView Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley, the Museum of Science, and more. Save up to 37% compared to gate prices. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 30 days to use your pass.
- Choose as you go. Enjoy 2, 3 or 5 attractions and tours from over 21 attraction choices
- Easy to use. Just show your pass at designated ticketing areas and enjoy
- Sightsee at your own pace. Do as much as you want each day or take up to 30 days to use your pass
- Digital delivery. Use your pass right on your phone and get everything you need to sightsee with the free, easy-to-use Go City Card app
- New England Aquarium
- Boston Duck Tour
- CityView Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley
- Skywalk Observatory
- JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- Boston Children's Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
For the full list of included attractions, please click here.
- Utilise the free guidebook packed with useful information on every attraction to plan your itinerary
- Please be advised that some attractions are seasonal in availability
What You Get
- Go Boston Explorer Pass® (Digital Copy)
- Single entry to up to 5 attractions and tours from over 21 choices
- Guidebook and map
- Transportation to and from attraction(s)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Simply print your pass or download a mobile friendly PDF which you will have to show at participating attractions for admission.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.